Friday, May 18, 2007

Weekly Weigh-In #4

As I feared yesterday, my weight was up this morning:
Weight       249.4 lbs
Body Fat 48.4 %
Body H20 37.4 %
Bone Mass 7.4 lbs
Muscle Mass 52.2 lbs
This morning's weigh-in was pretty frustrating. When I first woke up, I stepped on the scale and got a weight of 248.2. That weight was up from Tuesday's weigh-in, but still down from last Friday. When I weighed again a few minutes later to measure my body fat percentage, my weight jumped a whole pound. My official weight is +0.2 from last Friday.

Oh bother.

I went back to bed to sulk for a while, drank some water, got up later and went to the bathroom again, and my weight dropped to 248.4.

I hate weighing in.

On the plus side, I can see that my percentage of body fat is down by 1.4 percentage points and my lean muscle mass is up 3.1 lbs from when I started. I can also see that my body water percentage is up almost 2 percentage points from last week, so that could explain why I have the less-than-happy numbers on the scale.

Still, I'm a little disappointed. I was hoping today's numbers would be lower than Tuesday's.

No comments: