Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Hungry, Hungry, Hungry

I am so tired of being hungry.

I'm a tired of eating a meal, and walking away from the table while my stomach is still growling. What I find even more annoying is that when I eat a large quantity of bulky, but low-calorie items like vegetables and certain fruits, my stomach feels full, but it still hurts and I feel dizzy and shaky like I am still hungry.

How is it possible to be full and hungry at the same time?

When I'm really hungry, my muscles ache, or I feel lightheaded and shaky.

I just ate lunch 20 minutes ago, and I feel lightheaded. My stomach is full, and I couldn't eat anything more if I wanted to, but it is still growling like it was before lunch. I feel hungry.

I wish I could go take a nap. Instead, I need to get back to work. Lunch break is over.

I am so tired of dieting.

No comments: