Monday, July 23, 2007

I Did Something Bad

Do you remember my knee? That's the knee that's been making suspicious popping and griding noises since at least April, and sometimes hurt in June.

Well now it's really hurting, and I don't know what I did. On Saturday, we were looking at an exhibit that involved considerable going up and down of small sets of stairs (no more than 4 or 5 at a time) and that's when it started hurting. By Sunday, it was really sore, and I was hobbling through my day's activities.

If I wasn't stiff and sore enough from detailing four cars, the knee made it ten times worse.

This morning, it's really sore, and it hurts to walk on it. It doesn't hurt if I keep the joint at least slightly bent, but putting weight on it hurts and straightening it out hurts.

Ouch.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

You should really get that looked at, better to be safe than sorry.

Hope it feels better soon.

Vics

Chris H said...

Been to the doctor yet? Cos that's what you probalby need to do, anti inflammatories sound like they need to be taken. Best go eh?

Dareth said...

Sounds like the miniscus.