- My weight seems to be stuck again.
- My SO has lost 25 pounds so far and gone down three pants sizes.
- I've lost almost 20 pounds, and I'm not noticing any change in the way my clothing fits.
- My SO "cheats" all the time.
- I rarely cheat, and still don't lose weight.
- My muscles are still terribly sore from the marathon car washing session we did last weekend.
On the bright side, at least my weight loss woes are entertaining to someone. Yesterday, I went to play guitar, sing and tell stories at a senior daycare center where I volunteer. I usually will play a song or two, tell a story, and then play some more. Generally, the stories are anecdotes from my life, and this time I had people rolling on the floor laughing over my vacation misadventures (descriptions of getting fat me up on a horse) and the fact that I ate like a pig on vacation and lost 5 pounds, only to gain a pound after starving and washing cars all day last weekend.
I'm glad that my suffering at least brightened someone's day. That still doesn't make it very much fun for me.