Thursday, June 14, 2007

Shock of Shocks

I figured yesterday's breakfast had unintentionally blown things completely out of the water for the day. I still tried to be careful, having just a bowl of plain strawberries for lunch, but dinner time was Mexican food, which is usually a harbinger of doom. I had a few chips with salsa (bad, bad!), and split an order of fajitas, rice and beans with The Kid.

I figured my weight would be up. Instead, I saw a new all-time low on the scales. How did that happen?

There seems to be no logic in this weight-loss game, sometimes.

Well, I don't care. A new low. That makes me happy. Too bad today is not Friday, because then I could post some really good news for my weekly weigh-in.

I've been dreaming about weight loss again, but for the first time it wasn't a quasi-nightmare. This time, I dreamt that I'd lost a lot of weight, and the overpriced swimsuit I just bought last month hung on me like a sack. In my dream, I was delighted about my weight loss, but couldn't help but feeling a little annoyed that I'd only managed to go swimming in it once.

2 comments:

Naturally Blessed said...

woo hoo!!!!! Go, Oinkstop! Go, Oinkstop!

(throwing a party just for you!)

that's why i have curbed my shopping addiciton. there is no need for me to buy any new clothes since i have been semi-intent on losing weight since February. (too bad i just got into real "gear"...i could have lost oodles by now) i'd be pissed that i'd wasted my money.

Naturally Blessed said...

woo hoo!!!!! Go, Oinkstop! Go, Oinkstop!

(throwing a party just for you!)

that's why i have curbed my shopping addiciton. there is no need for me to buy any new clothes since i have been semi-intent on losing weight since February. (too bad i just got into real "gear"...i could have lost oodles by now) i'd be pissed that i'd wasted my money.