Friday, June 15, 2007

Weekly Weigh-In #8

My stats for this week:
Weight       243.2 lbs (-0.2)
Body Fat 48.8 % (-0.0)
Body H20 37.3 % (-0.0)
Bone Mass 7.7 lbs (-0.0)
Muscle Mass 48.2 lbs (-0.0)
This has, unquestionably, got to be one of the most discouraging Friday weigh-ins I've had since I started my diet. I've been doing a good job staying on plan, and yesterday morning my weight was down to 241! How is it possible that I gained 2.2 lbs overnight? WTF?!?!?

So today I'm up 0.4 lbs from my Tuesday weigh-in, and I'm down only 0.2 lbs since last Friday. My body fat, percentage of water, bone mass and muscle mass are completely unchanged.

I've lost a measly 13.8 lbs in 8 weeks, and my average weight loss has slowed to 1.7 lbs per week. This means my estimate for being at my goal weight has been pushed out to 73 weeks from now. That means I won't be finished until October 31, 2008.

Can I scream now?

1 comment:

Naturally Blessed said...

AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!

sorry to hear that girl. it sucks and it sucks bc wouldn't we allliek to be done losing all our weight in a month...but its "steady"...i'm reading everywhere that slow and steady is the best way to get there.

plus, heaven willing, you will get to see October '08 either way, fat or thin....might as well see it thin, right?