Monday, June 25, 2007

Busy Weekend

I haven't blogged for the last couple of days because all of my life has been devoted to preparing for, participating in and recovering from the bar mitzvah for a friend's son. It was a good weekend, and I did a good job resisting the sumptuous buffet after the service.

My reward: As of this morning I've lost one pound since Friday's weigh-in.

This morning I'm sitting at my desk wishing I didn't have to be at work, and dreaming of my upcoming vacation. I've got short-timer's syndrome really bad, especially because I know that when I get back from my vacation, I am going to be buried under a huge project. Sadly, my vacation is going to be way too short.

Hopefully, short as it is, I'll get some good rest and I'll be able to keep my diet more or less under control.

No comments: