Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 38 - Changing My Weigh-In Day

Well, I've decided to do it. I'm changing my "official" weigh-in day from Wednesday to Friday, simply because I know I'll show better losses on Friday than I will on any other day of the week. I'm much better at sticking to the diet during the week than I am on the weekends.

So this morning's weigh-in put me at 230.2 lbs. That's down 3 lbs since Wednesday, and 4.2 lbs from the week before.

Just a tiny bit more, and I'll be in the 220s, which will be a nice little progress marker. As of this morning, I'm only 12.2 lbs away from being merely obese instead of morbidly obese.

Whoopee!

Last night I was really struggling with hunger. It seems to really hit me at bedtime. I find myself struggling to fall asleep because my stomach is busy growling and yelling that it would like some food. I know it might help to take my evening shake a little later, but by dinner time I'm starving too. Yesterday was just an all-around hungry day, but I didn't give in. I just stuck to the shakes.

I sure hope this gets easier, but if I keep going at the rate I'm going, I'll definitely be down into the obese range by the time my Mother-in-Law visits in April. I hope she notices all the weight loss.

No comments: