Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 27 - My Scale Must be Broken!

After having cake on Saturday, I really expected the scales to jump up. Yesterday wasn't much better for staying on plan. I had a shake for a late breakfast (almost lunch) because I wasn't hungry, and then we went to a meeting at The Kid's school.

The meeting took much longer than we expected, and since they had snacks and I was starving, I decided to partake. I had some cheese and a few grapes.

I managed to avoid the crackers and cookies.

By the time dinner rolled around, I figured I'd already blown it for the day, so I had some broccoli and a 1/2 cup serving of hamburger helper with the family.

So imagine my shock when I stepped on the scale this morning and it claimed I weighed 235 lbs this morning. That's down 4.4 lbs since last Wednesday's weigh-in! I have another three days until my next official weigh-in, so this is just crazy!

There is no logic to dieting. It doesn't make sense that I wasn't really on plan and I get rewarded for it.

Well, no complaints from me! I'll take that gift horse without checking its mouth.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hallelujah!!! You go girl! Yep, I think I'd be patting that gift horse quite nicely and saying THANK YOU!!

:-)