Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 28 - So Tired

This morning, I'm feeling pretty darn tired. I had another frustrating day at work yesterday because my computer blew up and I had to re-install the entire operating system. Instead of actually getting some work done, The Wife and I spent the entire day trying to fix my stupid computer. I didn't get started on any actual work until almost 7:00 PM.

So I'm really tired this morning.

The weight dropped another .5 lb since yesterday, so I'm quite happy about that. Unfortunately, I still haven't noticed my clothes fitting any better. If I look in the mirror, it appears nothing has changed. My boobs and my rear end just go on forever!

Tomorrow will be my week 4 weigh-in, so I'll be taking pictures and measuring myself. I guess it's harder for the tape measure to lie than the scales!

I'm starting to run out of the Cambridge powder, so I hope my new shipment arrives on time. It's scheduled for Thursday, and I hope it makes it. If it doesn't, then I'll either have to choke down those dreadful SuperOats over the weekend or go without. Friday we won't be around because we are chaperoning a school field trip for The Kid, so nobody will be home to sign for the package.

Today is definitely a day I wish I wasn't self-employed. If I had a regular job, I'd definitely call in sick!

No comments: