Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 37 - Cheating the Scale

I've been thinking about changing my weigh-in day from Wednesday to Friday, simply because my weight is always better on Friday.

I'll be honest, I'm not doing 100% Sole Source Cambridge Diet anyway, and on the weekends I tend to eat a bit more. Sometimes, my weight pops up over the weekend, and it doesn't always come off by my Wednesday weigh-in.

Not that it really matters, because I obsessively weigh myself several times a day.

I know you shouldn't do that, but I feel like it keeps me honest. If I go out and have Mexican food, I pretty much have instant feedback on the damage I've done and how much work I need to do to correct it.

So, I'm thinking of moving my weigh-in to Friday.

The Wife and I have had a fun morning. (Translation, not fun)

We found out that someone is out there frauding on our credit card, and so far they've run up almost $2000 in purchases. We've called the credit card company, we've reported the fraud, and they've sent us new credit cards. The worst is that they won't remove the charges until the statement cuts, so I'm worried the card will end up going over limit and we'll be hit with even more problems.

Of course the worst was when the credit card company didn't believe it was us calling. They actually made us go into our local bank and have the manager call and visually verify we were who we said we were.

Crazy.

No comments: