Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Don't You Just Hate That?

Before my wedding, I bought two identical pairs of jeans. They were the same manufacturer, style and size. The only difference was color -- one was black, the other blue. When I bought them, I noticed that the black jeans seemed to fit a little better, but I really didn't give it a lot of thought. After all, they were the same, right?

Last night, during my walk, I noticed the black jeans were getting decidedly loose. I'd been wearing them for a couple of days, and I thought, "wow, maybe I'm actually losing weight!"

This morning, I put on the freshly-washed blue jeans, expecting them to be a little bit loose.

Nope, they were just as tight as ever. I guess the black ones just stretched from being worn two days in a row.

Damn. Don't you just hate that?

No comments: