Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Another Reason to Lose Weight

Earlier this morning, I was surfing around YouTube and I ran across the Eurythmics video Sweet Dreams. Although it's an unbelievable 25 years old, the video still holds up.

And, of course, Annie Lennox looks amazing in her suit and tie. I wish I could look that good.

Now I'll admit, I have a little thing for gender bending in both directions. I loved Julie Andrews in the 1982 film Victor Victoria, and I thought Patrick Swayze, Wesley Snipes, and John Leguizamo were amazing in the 1995 film To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar. It's fun seeing people step out of the expected societal roles and do something really different.

So I guess that gives me another reason to lose weight. If I do, then I might actually look as good in a suit.

No comments: