Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Weigh In - Argh!

Well, here is is another Friday, and I'm reporting my weigh-in results.  As of this morning, my scale reported that I weighed 223.6.

That's better than last Friday (which I didn't report on) but not as good as my recent low.

I'm feeling frustrated right now.  I haven't been eating much at all (yesterday I only had a small portion of dinner) because I haven't had much in the way of appetite.

On the divorce side of things, The Wife and I signed an agreement that discusses payment of certain debts that we will likely incur between now and when we file for divorce.  It makes me feel better to have the agreement signed, but it just drove home the point that in 13 months we will be done.

Although The Wife did acknowledge that there's a possibility we could reconcile, as theoretically anything is possible, the chances aren't good.  Although The Wife didn't come right out and say so, a snowball has a better chance in hell.

No comments: