Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 76 - Back on Track

Well I never did make my goal before my MIL came, and we ate like pigs while she was here. The good news is that she didn't nag me about my weight, which was nice.

I'm avoiding the scales at the moment, because I just don't want to know the total damage I've done. I'm sure it's bad, because I've been hungry like crazy. So, I'm back on the shakes again, and I'll stick to it for a couple of weeks before I give myself the bad news.

Maybe it won't be that bad, but I don't want to know.

At any rate, I don't feel any difference in my clothing, but then I didn't notice much difference even when I was losing weight.

I'm going to have to really stick with the program, though, because I'm going to have to schedule my annual visit with my doctor, and I'm sure she will nag me about my weight.

No comments: