Thursday, October 25, 2012

New Pants

This morning, I stepped on the scale and saw 219.8 lbs.  That's the lowest I've been since December 2010.

Yay me.

The two pairs of jeans that I've been wearing pretty much constantly don't really fit anymore.  I can put them on and take them off without unbuttoning or unzipping them.  They still stay up, just barely, without a belt.

This morning  decided to try on a pair of pants that a friend bought me years ago, but that didn't fit when she bought them.  This particular pair of pants was two sizes smaller than the pants I've been wearing.


When my friend bought them for me, they were way too small.  I couldn't pull them up over my hips.  This morning, I put them on and zipped them up.  They fit, albeit a little snugly, without major contortions or gut-sucking to get them on.

Another yay me.

So this morning, I went online and bought four more pairs of jeans identical to the ones I've been wearing, but in the size of the pants that fit this morning.  I hope, since sizing can be so different between manufacturers, that they'll fit.

If not, maybe they will serve as motivation.

The place I ordered them from has a generous return policy.  If they just don't fit at all, I can send them back.

No comments: