Friday, August 1, 2008

Weigh In - Week 67

Last weekend, I exercised my brains out and thought that as a result I could eat a little more food. I didn't completely pig out; I was careful and I counted my calories. I made sure I ate less than what I burned off in exercise. Unfortunately, the exercise backfired, and instead of losing weight (or even staying steady) I gained almost three pounds over the weekend.

So the truth is, I haven't felt much like dieting or exercising this week. So much of the time I feel like my weight loss is completely out of my control. There doesn't seem to be a logical connection between what I eat, how much I exercise, and what ultimately shows up on the scale.

My weight is down from where I was on Monday, but up from last week's weigh in by one pound.

Today's weight: 241.4 lbs.

No comments: