Thursday, August 7, 2008

Weigh In - Week 68

I am doing my weekly weigh-in a day early this week for two reasons: 1) I happened to notice good results on the scale this morning, and 2) I'm going camping this weekend and tomorrow I might be too busy packing to remember to weigh myself.

So this week's results are pretty good. I finally broke the 240's this morning, with my weight coming in at 239.2 lbs. That's down 2.2 lbs, which is I guess pretty good progress.

Of course, knowing I'm going camping this weekend, I probably won't be able to hold onto this loss for very long.

As far as my camping trip goes, I'm going to make an effort not to eat the entire world while I am there, but I'm also not going to deprive myself. Part of what goes into making weight loss permanent is realizing there will times where I'm going to eat more than others.

Hopefully, I'll get some extra exercise and the damage won't be too bad.

No comments: