Friday, November 2, 2007

Sometimes, Family Trauma is Good for Your Diet

There are some very personal and traumatic things brewing over here at Chez Oinkstop which I don't feel I can blog about right now. They involve The Kid, and they are just heartbreaking. Perhaps, when things are resolved, I'll feel like I can say more. What I can say now is that prayers are needed. Please pray that the powers that be will do the right thing when it comes to The Kid.

On Halloween, I missed dinner (and trick-or-treating with The Kid) because I had to work. Last night, after getting some horrible news, I simply felt too queasy to eat. The SO spent the night crying and talking about what had happened.

This morning, my weight is down 3.4 lbs since Wednesday, for a pleasing weight of 232.0.

Sometimes, I guess family trauma is good for your diet.

No comments: