I'm hanging on barely, by the tiniest thread.
I have mixed news to report:
- My scale isn't working right (again). No surprise there.
- My sick bird is very sick, but probably isn't contagious. The vet's current guess is that she has a tumor.
- Our biggest client didn't pay his bill on time, and we had to dip into savings to pay our bills this month.
- The Kid is continuing to be difficult.
- The diet is still on my "to do" list, but it's sinking lower and lower on the priority list, simply because of all the major disasters happening right now.
Now if someone would just kick my non-paying client in the ass, the world would be a much better place.