Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy Birthday to The Kid

Yesterday was The Kid's birthday.

It was not such a good day for dieting, and we haven't even gotten to her birthday party scheduled for this weekend.

We went out to breakfast, we had tamales for lunch, and we went out for burgers and fries for dinner. It was not pretty.

We still have a party to look forward this weekend, with two of her girlfriends sleeping over Friday and Saturday because their parents are out of town, pizza and cake.

I'm just not going to step on the scale this morning. I don't even want to know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you for not stepping on that scale. I hope you were able to get back on track!

R.E. said...

Just turn back to being healthy, even after birthday cake. :)

I'd like to invite you to join, Sharing a Healthy Path, my support and information group for anyone with 100 pounds or more to lose, ready to commit to a healthy lifestyle. The goal of Sharing a Healthy Path is to establish a community committed to a long term vision of personal, healthy change.

Keep on keepin' healthy!