Thursday, April 25, 2013

55 Down

This morning, I stepped on the scale and the numbers were down again -- 206.6 lbs, for a total weight lost of 55 lbs.

I told an online friend of mine and her response was, Good job!  That's awesome.

People tell me that losing 55 lbs is a lot of weight, but it doesn't seem like that much of an accomplishment.  When I look in the mirror, I still see fat.  Although I am able to wear smaller clothes, I still don't look very good. In terms of the total amount of weight I have to lose, I'm not even at the halfway point yet.

I am trying hard to see this as the achievement that it is.  I've lost a lot of weight.  Still, it's pretty daunting to think that I still have over 88 lbs to go.

By the time I lose all this weight, I will have lost the weight of an entire person.

No comments: