Friday, February 5, 2010

400 Calories an Hour

When The Kid gets on the Wii Fit, she's so tiny she barely burns any calories at all. I've been doing a lot of exercise, and she's been duly impressed when she sees my daily calories burned averaging above 600 each day. I've had a couple of days where I've really worked hard, and I've managed to burn over 1,000.

It's a scary thought, but I'm so fat that I burn about 400 calories in an hour on the step game.

I'm glad that I can burn so many calories, but all the exercise doesn't seem to be making much of a difference.

Yesterday was an eating day, and I gained a pound and a half overnight. I was a little disappointed to see the scales jump that much, but I had lots of energy today and was able to put in just over two hours of exercise.

I just wish my butt and stomach would start to get smaller and my clothes fit better.

But so far, I'm hanging in there. Alternate day fasting seems to be working for me.

No comments: