Thursday, May 2, 2019

Mini Flavor Review

As I've mentioned, I decided to go the VLCD route using Dr. Howard's Success Diet.  This is a liquid diet which is similar to the UK version of the Cambridge diet, which has since been renamed The 1:1 Diet.

Here's my review of the flavors so far:

  • Chocolate Mint - great
  • Chicken Soup - great
  • Mocha - great
  • Mushroom soup - pretty good
  • Cookies and Cream - OK
  • Orange - not good, definitely wouldn't buy again
  • Vanilla - pretty bad
  • Cappuccino - makes me gag when hot, we'll try cold again later
  • Banana - terrible!!!!  (one sip and I nearly barfed)
I've also tried some of their protein bars.  Here's what I think of them:
  • Chocolate mint - OK, but has a lingering aftertaste I don't like
Ask me in a week or two how I feel about all of the flavors.  I imagine my preferences will change as time goes by.

No comments: