Friday, September 11, 2009

Trying to Get Back on Track

I've been trying to get back on track with my diet, but so far I haven't seen any results. This week, I quit eating breakfast and lunch, replacing them with Cambridge shakes, but so far, no loss.

I guess I shouldn't expect much, as I've really come to the conclusion that to lose much in the way of weight I simply have to starve.

I'm trying to get motivated to go back on Sole Source, but the idea seems so depressing. The idea of nothing but shakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner seems really awful right now.

I think the bigger problem with my motivation is that things with The Kid have taken over everything in my life. Although we've had a good couple of weeks since her last tantrum, it's hard knowing that another is likely around the corner.

So I just keep on keeping on, but my discouraged mood is affecting everything. I'm tired of The Kid, I'm squabbling constantly with The Wife, and I dread every morning that I have to get up and work at The Job. I'm tempted to run away from home, but knowing that I'm the main breadwinner, that makes for a difficult proposition.

No comments: